Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Family

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:54 am

"I understand. I really do," Eva said, smiling back at her. "After what you went through with Anna, I could understand if you didn't like me right away after I'd talked with Jasper for a while and everything. He probably just didn't get to tell you everything because he was so focused on getting you back and making up with you, and he didn't want to waste time explaining everything just then."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:02 am

Alice nodded, "I think you're right," she smiled. "And thank you for understand. I'm sure we'll be great friends, Eva." She clapped her hands and grinned, "But right now, you have to get ready. Roman will be here soon, and we don't want to keep him waiting!" she said, getting up and sifting through the clothes before pulling aside a beautiful red and black top that would go beautifully with Eva's skin and hair color. "What do you think of this?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:06 am

"I think that that's perfect," Eva said, reaching out to take the top from Alice. The smaller vampire gave it to her, and she held it up to her body, looking it over. "I had a dress that had a top like this once, and I really did like the way that it looked on me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:12 am

Alice stood back and admired how the top looked against her and nodded, "It looks beautiful!" She went back to the clothes, "Now, jeans or would you prefer a skirt of some kind? I know Rosalie has this beautiful knee length skirt that would look just lovely with that top. Though, jeans would look good, as well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:14 am

"Oh, that's a hard pick," Eva said seriously. She did enjoy fashion too. She just couldn't carry a lot of her clothes around with her the way that she traveled. "Can I see the skirt to help me make up my mind? I do have some nice jeans that would go with this top too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:21 am

"It is a hard choice," Alice nodded, already looking for the skirt. Finally finding it, she held it up for Eva to see. It was a simple black pencil skirt that would look nicely with the top, and would look nicely on Eva as well. "I have a beautiful broach that would top it off perfectly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:23 am

After contemplating the choice for a minute, Eva said, "I'll take the skirt. Just promise me that the rest of you will get dressed up too. I don't want to stick out." Then she smiled and added, "Well,I do know that you and Anna will be dressed as nicely as I'll be, thanks to you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:31 am

Alice let out a happy squeal, a bright smile beaming off her face. Giving Eva the skirt, she bounced slightly, "I'll be waiting outside the door, so just let me know when you're done." Alice laughed softly and nodded, "Oh don't worry. Rosalie always dresses up. And I'll trap Bella," she grinned. As she made her way out the door, she threw her head back dramatically and put a hand to her forehead, "I was made to dress people!" and closed the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:41 am

"Oh, I can tell that you were!" Eva called out, laughing as she went into the bathroom to fix up her hair. It was actually behaving really well today, and her curls looked good. She just had to brush it out and use a tiny bit of product before she put it part the way up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:51 am

Alice hummed happily outside the door, waiting while Eva got dressed. She smoothed down the top she wore, and was suddenly glad she'd chosen nice clothes when she redressed again. She knocked on the door teasingly. "C'mon Eva, I know you have super human speed like I do!" she said playfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:55 am

"I know that I do," Eva said, opening the door to reveal that she was completely dressed and done-up. "Now, what's the emergency?" It was probably that Alice needed to get into the bathroom, and Eva didn't mind giving back to Alice what was already hers. It was only fair after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:01 am

Alice laughed and looked at her, "You look lovely!" she smiled. "And there's no emergency, I'm just not very patient," she grinned. She moved past her quickly to her dresser and quickly fished out the broach she'd spoken about. It was a crescent moon in a circle in sparkling diamonds that would stand out beautifully. She approached Eva again and smiled, showing it to her. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:05 am

Eva loved it. It was beautiful and a symbol of the moon, one of the things that loved most. There was freedom to move outside under the moonlight, and she loved the way that the moon softened everything under her acute vampire gaze.
"Oh, thank you," she said, "but are you sure that you don't want it for yourself?" She didn't want to take advantage of the Cullens' kindness too much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:42 am

Alice smiled and shook her head, "No, you wear it," she said, "it will look perfect with your outfit. Here, allow me." She opened the broach and quickly pinned it onto the top that Eva wore, securing it. She stepped back and nodded her to her work approvingly. "Just lovely."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:57 am

"It is," Eva agreed, looking down at it and then turning to look in the mirror. Alice really had lent her a fantastic outfit for tonight. "This is your brooch, correct?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:07 am

Alice nodded. "Yes, I got it a couple years back during a trip to Greece," she said with a smile, remembering the day so clearly. "Jasper and I were walking around this small area of shops and tents, it was late in the afternoon. The moment I saw it, I knew I had to have it. It's one of my favorites."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:13 am

Entonces, Alice y Jasper han viajado mucho, Eva thought, surprised. She was more like the Cullens than she'd thought.
"Thanks for lending it to me for tonight," she said, going to leave the bathroom. As the two walked back into the room, she asked, "So, do you and Jasper travel a lot?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:54 am

Alice nodded with a smile, "We do. The family as a whole has traveled quite a bit as well. You know, we have to relocate every few years, and we've been many places. But sometimes Jasper and I travel on our own, as well. It gives us time to ourselves. Rose and Emmett do the same. And of course, it gives Carlisle and Esme some time, as well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:57 am

"I travel a lot too, and I do it more often than you all do. I've never had a permanent residence actually, at least not one that lasted more than a month or two. The man who changed me was always stir-crazy, and I got stir-crazy staying with him, and I've never found anything to make me stay in a place for long, nor anyone who wanted me to stay," Eva explained. She remembered what Alice had said about the Cullens' knowing so little about her and how that bothered her, and Evan wanted to help fix the situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:29 am

"I love to travel, it's always been one of my favorite things to do. Besides fashion," she smiled. "It's easy to go stir-crazy, but to be honest, once I'd found Jasper and we found the Cullens, I welcomed the stability." She smiled at Eva and patted her shoulder. "Well, I would be delighted if you stayed with us. I'm sure Bella will warm up to you soon enough. And Rosalie, well, you'll just have to learn to put up with her," she said with a little grin.

Suddenly she stopped walking, and her eyes focused. She could see Roman walking through the woods, on the path that would lead him to the house. Then it changed and she could see Eva with him. The vision left her just as suddenly and she blinked.

"Eva, would you do me a favor and check on Jasper and Anna? I forgot something upstairs," she said, already stepping back towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:36 am

Eva had been about to respond and say that that sounded good when Alice suddenly rushed off upstairs, telling her to go check on Jasper and Anna. She wasn't sure what the little vampire was up to, but then she wasn't going to refuse Alice or Jasper a favor after their kindness to her.
"I'll do that!" Eva called out. "I'll think about your offer too." With that, she got up off the bed and descended the stairs again, following Jasper's and Anna's scents out the door. That was when she smelled a new vampire.
Eva stopped and sniffed the air again. It was definitely someone new, and it was definitely not someone she knew. Whoever it was wasn't far either, and she thought that she'd better make sure that this person was trustworthy. She decided that this could be a favor that she could do the Cullens. She could just sneak up toward the person, get a look at them, and then report back to the family.
Es un buen plan, she thought, smiling to herself. To start, she just made her scent disappear. Making herself invisible was harder work, and she'd save that for until she got close enough to the vampire. No quiero un error esta vez, she thought, remembering how her invisibility had slipped when Jacob and Anna had been fighting, and she'd revealed herself.
Once everything was decided, she took off in the direction of the new vampire, heading into the woods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:32 pm

Alice watched from the window and smiled when she saw Eva wander off into the woods - her plan had worked to perfection. She looked around the bedroom for a moment before her mind wandered to Jasper. Was he okay? She decided to check on him. Smoothing her clothes, she made her way down the stairs, her eyes landing on his handsome form on the couch. She approached him slowly, and spoke softly, "Care for some company, or would you rather be alone?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:35 pm

Jasper looked up at Alice feeling calmer.

"Stay please. I promise that I will behave"

He patted the space next to him on the sofa.

"Where has Eva gone? I think I was rather rude to her, I must apologize when I see her".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:38 pm

She smiled, and nodded, coming closer before lowering down beside him. She hesitated for a moment before leaning into him, resting her head on his shoulder before taking one of his hands in both of hers, playing with his fingers. "I've sent her to meet Roman," she responded softly, "you can apologize when she returns." She looked up at him and smiled a little, "She really was only trying to help."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:44 pm

Jasper nodded, "I know my love. I am ashamed of the way that I behaved, no gentleman would speak to a lady like that. I just hope she take my apology and understands that I was not myself".

He lifted Alice's hand and kissed it gently. "I am sorry. I hope that I did not hurt you in ANY way, I would hate to think in my anger I had lashed at you"

Jasper looked into Alice eyes, his own filled with shame and sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family   

Back to top Go down

Family
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next