Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Family

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:49 pm

Alice smiled and nodded against his shoulder. "She holds no grudges against you, darling. She knows how affected you are by all of this and I assure you she holds nothing against you. I'm sure you'll continue to be friends just the same as before."

As he kissed her hand, her smile softened and her eyes shone with nothing but love for him. She cupped his face gently and kissed him softly. "No, my love. You reacted to me just the way I hoped you would. As soon as you felt me near you, you calmed almost immediately."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:56 pm

Jasper shoulders eased as the tention eased. He could not bare to think he had done anything to hurt his Alice.

"I like Eva, she is.... very refreshing." A small smiled tugged at his lips as he described Anna. He leaned down and kissed Alice on the top of the head, relaxing into her company. Only Alice had this effect on Japper, she truly was his soulmate.

"You say Roman is coming. So much has happened, might I ask the reason why?" Jasper liked his russian friend but with so much already going on he wanted to make sure that this was not be a problem
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:04 pm

Alice smiled and relaxed into his embrace, her head against his hard chest, closing her eyes as he kissed the top of her head. "Yes, she is. We had a chance to spend some time together while caring for Anna and just a bit ago, as well."

But as Jasper asked about Roman, Alice bit her lip, slightly worried. Jasper had really taken it hard that Anna had been with Jacob. Would he angry at her, too? "I.. I had a vision while Anna was asleep. I saw her with Roman and I called him," she said softly, looking up at him apologetically, "I just.. I was still frazzled about your bond with her and I think my mind worked itself into a frenzy because later I had another vision of him with Eva." She bite her bottom lip again, "Are you angry with me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:11 pm

Jasper placed a finger under Alices chin and tilted it up so he could look into her eyes.

"My love, I could never be angry at you. The way I behaved yesterday was unforgivable, I am so sorry I cannot say it enough and if I hurt you so much that I did that I am disgusted with myself."

He leaned down and kissed alice softly on the lips. "Mmm Eva and Roman you say, now that should be interesting" Jasper smiled down at Alice and shook his head "although I wish it was him and not that dog" he sighed and starred out the window.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:23 pm

She looked into his eyes as he tilted her face up, and she bit her lip. A soft smile spread her lips as he spoke and she shook her head. "No, my darling. I've forgiven you, it's alright now, it's in the past." She cupped his face lightly, looking into his eyes adoringly. "You've not looked at another woman in many, many tears. I shouldn't have reacted as I did."

She hummed against his lips, and kissed him once more, enjoying the intimate moment they were sharing. "They make a lovely couple," she whispered with a small smile. She let out a soft chuckle and she nodded, "I know you do, love. I tried."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:30 pm

Jasper wrapped his arms around Alice and pulled her close.

"Alice I love you" he whispered softly into her ear. Jasper held her tight enjoying having her close and grateful they where in sync with other again. He didn't realize how much he had missed it till now. He sighed a contented sigh.

"Alice what are we going to do about Anna and that......" He swallowed and forced himself to say it "Jacob"

Jasper knew that he couldn't kill him or could he. He did not yet know how she felt about him yet it might not be serious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mia Hale

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:43 pm

Mia stared at the plate in front of her, untouched food... She just stared, no idea what she had to do or say...Expect of just sitting an waiting. She still wonderd why she felt so confused, so uncomfortable...But at least it wasn't to bad anymore... It was not that Mia held her breath anylonger, though there was still some sort of fear... She swallowed, still looking at the untouched food.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:45 pm

Alice smiled in his embrace, snaking her arms around him to hug him. "I love you, too, Jasper," she whispered in turn to him. "Can you feel my love for you?" she asked softly, the feelings of unconditional love radiating from her body. She kissed the edge of his jaw, her arms tightening around him slightly.

"That's not up to us, Jasper. Anna has to decide if Jacob is who she wants to be with. And I think that no matter what her decision is, we should support her and stand behind her. That means not killing Jacob unless he does something that truly deserves it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:49 pm

Jasper curled and uncurled his hand into fists. Alice was right this was not his decision to make and even if she did choose Jacob, he might not like but he would learn to deal with it.

He sighed, "You right my love, as you always are but promise me this if he does step out of line let me the one to punish him"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mia Hale

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:53 pm

It was just that Mia didn't feel like talking anyway...She was to afraid to say exactly the wrong thing, and anyway what did she have to say? She had no idea, so she kept silence... Somtimes discuss yourself in your mind felt better to her, no need to talk...Mia just stared,starign at the plate...trying to control her emotions...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:55 pm

Alice laughed softly and nodded, her hand moving to close around Jasper's clenching fist. "Calm down, my love. I promise if Jasper steps even an inch out of line, I'll let you punish him. But now, the dog must live. At least until Anna decide what she wants."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:04 pm

Jasper let his hands unclench and weaved his fingers into alice's fingers. He smiled at her and looked deeply into her eyes. "You my love are more than I deserve and the day you found me was the day I became the happiest man alive.... or not as it where" He smiled lovingly at Alice and leaned over and kissed her long and deep, letting all of this love pour into her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:08 pm

She smiled back at him as they fingers intertwined together, and she sighed happily as her golden eyes looked back into his. "The day I saw your face, I knew you were my life, my future - my forever." She whimpered softly against his lips, all the love that was pouring from him warming her chest as she returned his deep kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:11 pm

Anna finished washing her hair then stepped out of the shower feeling thoroughly pleased with herself.
SHe went back to the drawer that had contained Bellas clothes that she had found earlier and dug out a pair of black combats and a royal blue vest top and shrugged them on. "Remind me to ask alice to take me shopping later". She needed her own clohtes, and some underwear and some shoes. But could she really ask these people to pay for her to get some clothes as welll as everything else they had done for her and everything she had put them through. She was still dwelling on that as she tentatively walked down the stairs and saw Jasper and ALice sitting together on the sofa, deep in conversation..... "ummmm hi...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:15 pm

Alice looked up from Jasper's embrace and saw Anna coming down the stairs. She nudged Jasper gently and murmured under her breath, "Be nice." She smiled up at Anna, "Hello, Anna. How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:16 pm

Jasper pulled himself from Alice to see Anna standing there at the end of the stairs.

He took a deep breath not that he needed to he didn't breathe. Jasper stood up, straight and stiff, he placed is hands behind his back.

Jasper nodded politely at Anna, "I see you have come to join us" he tried to keep his tone light but it sound strained even to his ow ears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:17 pm

if Anna could blush then she would.... "ummm refreshed..... and to be honest a little thirsty.....i might go and hunt..." she had lost her nerve and went to turn on her heel and go back the way she came.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:18 pm

Alice nudged Jasper again and stood quickly, crossing over to Anna, gently taking a hold of her arm, "No, please stay," she smiled gently, "I think we should all have a chat."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:21 pm

Jasper stood perfectly still as Alice leaded Anna back into the room by the hand.

He licked his lips, he felt nervous and he had a horrible knot in his stomach. He pointed to he sofa stiffly, "please sit" and took a few steps away form the sofa to make way for them, he did not feel like sitting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:23 pm

Anna got the impression that she really did not have much choice in the matter of staying. So she did what they said and sat on the sofa with Jasper towering over her...he really looked pissed. She sat silently not knowing what to say to him..she was embaressed but she did not regret one thing that had happened in the woods. Not one bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:24 pm

Alice looked to Jasper, urging him with her eyes to soften up a little and be nice. She motioned for Anna to sit, and sat next to her, keeping a comforting arm on her back, rubbing gently. "It's alright, Anna. We just want to talk, that's all." She looked pointedly at her husband. "Right, Jasper?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mia Hale

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:24 pm

Mia still sat in the kitchen, no word passed her lips...She sat there for a long time, quiet, uncomforatble, shy... she kept staring at her own hands and sometimes at the plate untouched food...Mia didn't realize tears still dripped down her skin...She was just confused still, it was just extremely surprising people really meant it if they where friendly and welcoming her.; She never felt like it before, that was why she was so confused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:28 pm

Jasper nodded, "Yes we just want to talk"

He felt the horrible urge to fidget, this was uncomfortable and he had no idea how to talk to Anna. She was his sister but he did not really know her yet or she him. He did not want to scare her.

Jasper cleared his throat. "Anna about Jacob...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:38 pm

Oh God......"Ummm yes....Jacob.....well" She really did ont want to do this right now......Anna made to stand up to leave again, ashe had never actually talke dwith anyone about sex, ever, and she had just had sex with a wolf and her new borother who was a vampire wanted to talk to her about it with his vampire wife.... i think not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:42 pm

Alice pulled her back down gently, and looked to her. "Anna, please. Jasper isn't angry with you," she said softly, "We just want to make sure you know what you're doing and that you're handling things okay. We know this all happened very fast and we just want to help you get through it as easy as possible."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family   

Back to top Go down

Family
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next