Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Family

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mia Hale

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:45 pm

Slowly Mia walked into the livingroom, still quite shy... She wanted just to sneek out anyway...She didn't feel like staying here...What was the reason to stay? But she felt so helpless, so lonly if she'd leave, she'd be all alone again... How could she get used to it, running away was so cowardish...Mia didn't want to play a coward only because she was confused by friendly people... If she moved now, she wouldn't find people like this anyway, or not that friendly and patient...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:46 pm

Jasper began to pace, he could not stand still any longer.

"Anna ALice is right I am not cross with you but I can't say the same of Jacob...." He growled but shook himself and stopped and continued t pace with hands behing his back.

"I wont do anything I promise if this is what you want" He stopped and looked down at Anna, "Is this what you want?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:51 pm

Anna looked at jasper, a worried look in his eyes. She could never hurt him, but then she could never hurt JAcobn either. She loved them both, probably to much after just a few days. What was she supposed to do? She was going to hurt one of them no matter what decision she made. They hated each other. It was like West SIde Story all over again. But with vampires and Shape shifters.
"Jasper, i am 18 years old, i know that probably seems really really young to you, but i have had to grow up seriously seriously fast and i am honsestly truly happy. I ahve yuo, I have a new family, all of you, and now I have Jacob. It feels right."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mia Hale

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:54 pm

Mia stood by the door, staring down at her feet...A little nervous, wondering when the friendly and patient being would stop...Trusting wasn't exactly what Mia did quickly, she has had many reasons for not trust anyone...She had been teased at every place, hshe had disturbed everyone just by being hersels, even if she was quiet she annoyed people...Why won't she now, she couldn't help but being nervous...Poor, maybe, she didn't know how to trust, her intuition had been wrong so many times...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:02 pm

Alice looked to Jasper, waiting for his reaction but his stunned expression gave it away. She looked back to Anna, and touched her shoulder tenderly. "Anna, we know you were forced to grow up in a matter of days, but you also have to see Jasper's side of it. You're his little sister, and yes, you are very young - he only wants to protect you. And if you say you're happy with Jacob, then we support you, and Jacob will be welcomed here as long as he treats you as he should," she said. She slowly and stood and moved to stand next to Jasper, looking at him. "Right, love?" she urged him.

She knew it must be important for Anna to have Jasper's approval, and Alice would make sure Anna got it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:05 pm

"Alice, i didnt mean the last few days, i meant....before......befoer i came here. I did not exactly have a happy life. And now i have what i never thought i would ever have..."
She looked at Jasper praying he would respect her decision, she didnt want to ose him now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:06 pm

Alice frowned at hearing that, and looked to Jasper, hoping even more that he would oblige his little sister and be happy for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mia Hale

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:11 pm

Mia was glad there was no one who asked her anything...Like they knew she didn't want to speak, that she was too shy...Mia let out a sigh of relief... How long could she keep it a little controled? She hoped long enough to make sure it was okay...Mia knew it might be a litte silly to behave like this...But at the moment she didn't realize it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:12 pm

Jasper looked at his sister, he could see the hurt and scars that a life of hardship and battle in her he had them too but he also saw happiness. Contentment. A soothing ointment on her soul, like Alice was for him.

Jasper smiled this time it was not tight or strained. He bent down and looked at Anna straight on. "Anna, if he is what you want, what you NEED. I will not stand in your way. I will welcome Jacob as a brother."

He reached out to touch her hand to reassure her, to tell her he understood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:14 pm

Alice smiled brightly and stayed back, allowing them to have a moment together. She was so glad Jasper had come around - thought she knew he would. It was just a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:15 pm

Anna looked at her brother as he bent down and reassured her. When she did she jumped off the sofa and into his arms, wrapping her arms tightly round her neck, forgetting that as a newbie vampire she might hurt him, they crashed onto the floor with a loud thump. She laughed her musical laugh and kissed her brother on his cold hard cheek. "Thankyou" she whispered softly into his ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mia Hale

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:17 pm

Mia looked around shy...She felt calm enough, for not burst in tears again,thoug she was stil very quiet... So quiet that she might be forgotten...Or maybe they just let it be to make her feel better... But Mia was not up to speak as first, it didn't fit with her shyness to speak in first time... and if she did it always had been a strange mix of words, so quickly said that you didn't understand it very well...She stood still by the door,staring nervously around
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:19 pm

Alice jumped back as the collided onto the floor, and laughed softly, shaking her head at them. "Already acting like a couple of brats," she teased playfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:25 pm

Jasper laughed along with his sister as they crashed into the floor. He hugged her and chuckled, "How could I do anything else."

He looked up at Alice and smiled, "Family....." and he hugged Anna tighter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mia Hale

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:26 pm

Mia just looked at the others curious and took a little step closer... She took another deep breath and studied each face carefully... Studying each aura, it was sort of.;facinating.. Maybe only because the colors she saw by these people weren't so dark and angry-like, the blonde male had something quite relaxing...And so had each of them some unique part in their aura...Mia smiled a shy smile...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:27 pm

Anna smied down at her brother and then turned to lok at Alice and mouthed "thankyou".
"Anyway, now that is all done with, im famished.... anyone want to watch the master at work hunting....its what i do best!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:29 pm

Alice laughed softly once again and smile, glad that her husband was so happy. She was glad that Anna had found a happiness she had obviously been searching for, and she was happy they could help her find the start of something new - something better. "I'll come with you," she smiled and winked playfully, "show us how it's done."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:31 pm

Jasper jumped to his feet pulling Anna up with him.

"Ladies, there can be only one master...." and ran to the door. "Coming??" he shouted playfull over his shoulder
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:33 pm

"Oh really........" ANna growled as she leapt foward and towards the door running after Jasper easily over taking him and running towards the woods. Time to show them what a were kitty could really do!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:34 pm

Alice laughed and ran after him, "So nice of you to announce me, my love!" she giggled playfully, running past him into the woods with a joyous laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:52 pm

Jasper laughed, and ran to catch up.

OOC "THe Woods"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:46 pm

OOC: Also for Eva and Roman in The Woods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:27 am

Return from the woods

They slipped in through a open window at the back of the house.

The hunt with Anna had been nice and he thought that he and his sister had bonded well. Alice was nowhere to be found perhaps she had decided to hunt by herself or had run into a member of the family in the woods.

Jasper smiled at Anna. "Make yourself at home, the spare room is now yours and I am sure Alice would be more than happy to help you make it over with you"

He wanted her to feel at home, part of the family.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:47 am

Alice flew through the house, worried sick. "Jasper!" she called. Finally she found him and she gripped him. "Jasper - there's a newborn! It's going to attack a human.. by the high school.. we have to stop her!" she urged, her eyes wide, "She's running through the woods, she smelled the humans."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:59 am

"Anna stay here, I know you are remarkable for a Newborn but I can't take that chance" he looked at her pleading. He was not ready to see her in battle and she had been through so much in such a short time anyway.

Jasper grabbed Alices hand and flew out the door.

ooc the woods (the escape)[b]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family   

Back to top Go down

Family
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next