Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Family

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:44 am

Still holding Jasper's hand tightly, they made their way inside the house, leading Mackenzie with them. Wanting to let the other two get to know each other, Alice suggested they go into the den and explain their lifestyle to Mackenzie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:47 am

"Well," Eva said once she and Roman were left alone, "I guess that you arrived here just in time for more adventure." She walked over to sit on the couch, hoping that he'd do the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:04 am

Roman chuckled and nodded his head, making his way to sit next to Eva. "I guess I did," he smiled as he looked to her, "though, I assure you, that's not why I'm came."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:06 am

Eva turned herself so that her body faced his. He was closer to her than he'd been even when they were helping Mackenzie hunt, and she felt her skin prickle with excitement.
"Why did you come then?" she asked, her voice soft but curious and eager.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:25 am

Roman smiled and nodded to her, leaning back in the corner of the couch, resting comfortable as his arms rested against the back and side of the couch. "I came here because of you. I saw you in a vision. I won't lie, you were not the first I saw. But you are most definitely the one I'm drawn to. I'm very taken with you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:28 am

If Eva's heart could beat, it would have started pounding at his words. As it was, she felt like she was soaring with happiness. This was going to be something good. She could tell it.
"That's good because I find myself quite taken with you," she said, leaning in slightly closer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:35 am

As she leaned closer, Roman lifted his hand to touch one of her curls gently, hoping he wasn't crossing the line. The last thing he wanted was to scare her off. With a smile, he looked to her eyes. "Tell me something about yourself, Eva."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:36 am

She smiled as she looked into his eyes and reached out to touch his free hand.
"Where should I start?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:44 am

He chuckled and turned his hand, grasping hers gently, lowering his head to kiss her knuckles. "Anywhere you'd like, beautiful," he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:47 am

"Well, I was born in 1810 in Cartago in Costa Rica," Eva said with a little smile, lacing her fingers through his. "Is that a good start?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:08 am

Roman chuckled and nodded his head, his thumb caressing her knuckles as he listened intently. "That's a perfect start. I'd love to hear about anything you'd like to share with me," he said, "I'd like to know all about this woman that I'm suddenly very taken with."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:11 am

"Oh, do you frequently become suddenly taken with women?" Eva teased gently. She was still smiling. She couldn't resist smiling around Roman. Something about him made her feel all giddy inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:24 am

He laughed softly and shook his head, "No, no, of course not." He smiled for a moment, looking at their hands as he spoke, "I've actually been alone for many, many years. It's nice to feel someone closer after so long. He looked to her again and couldn't help but smile again. "You have a beautiful smile, Eva."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:28 am

If Eva could have blushed, she might have.
"Thanks, you have a beautiful smile too," she said, stroking his palm as she spoke. He really was too charming, and it seemed like they had more in common than she'd thought. For one thing, they'd both been alone for years. Surely that had to be one sign for compatibility, though Eva could tell already that they probably shared more in common than just that.
"When were you born by the way?" she asked. "I want to know more about you too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:43 am

Alice bounded up the stairs in search for Anna. "Oh Anna!" she called in a sing song voice. "I have a surprise for you! Where are you?" she called again as she danced down the hall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:47 am

anna heard Alice coming a mile off. She smiled quietly to herslef, that little pixie was always so happy!! She couldnt blame her though, Anna is happy after oinly a few days in this place, imagine decades of it!
2im in here Alice". Anna barely even needed to whisper now for people to hear her so she knew she didnt have to shout.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:51 am

Hearing Anna's reply, she bounded up the second set of stairs up to the third floor. She found Anna in her room and she smiled brightly. "We're going shopping!" she grinned even wider for a moment, "We're taking the Porsche. Meet me downstairs!" And with that she flew down to kiss Jasper good bye before flying out the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:54 am

anna stared in surprise - that girl must have mind reading powers as well. She soooo needed a shiopping trip. These clothes were not exactly her style and she wanted to get some stuff for her new room. And maybe some new lingere for JAcob heehee. But she didnt have any money, how on earth was she supposed to pay for it al?
She decided to take the quick way out and opened the huge window that covered the entire right side of her bedroom and jumped. She found that bit not at all scary as being a cat she quite enjoys heights and has never miss judged a landing, she was not about to start now. She ran over to the garages to see Alice getting into the most stunning sunshine yellow porsche
"wow1 by the way...how am i paying for a shopping trip?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:59 am

Alice looked up to Anna and rolled her eyes with a big smile before slipping on a pair of dark sunglasses. "Silly Anna. You're family. Just get in!" she teased. Though Alice didn't blame her for asking. She had been quite the same when she had first arrived with Jasper and Esme had insisted that she was part of the family and was to be treated as one. And when one had needs, they had to be taken care of. She decided to use that logic now. "Everyone has needs, Anna. When you have a family as close as ours, those needs are always met."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:05 am

OOC - continued in Seattle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:09 pm

Mackenzie sat on the floor against the wall, her knees tucked under her chin as she stared Jasper. She hadn't spoken since being brought back to the house the night before and as the hours wore on she became even more scared.

The way he was standing over her made her feel like a prisoner, she knew it was because they didn't trust her to not run off and kill half of the town, but she didn't entirely trust them either.

Jasper's eyes bored into her as h continued to stare, she shifted uncomfortably under his gaze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.acreativejunkie.webs.com
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:15 pm

Jasper could see that the newborn was uncomfortable.

He wished that Alice has not left, she he was so much better than the was at talking. He took a few steps back and sat on the floor.

"I am Jasper, I thought I would introduce myslef properly as last night was rather busy" He smiled and send waves of reassurance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:19 pm

She swallowed hard as he sat down opposite her and spoke. She looked away from him, her eyes noticing a fray in the carpet, her hand reaching down to play with the fault.

"Mackenzie Falls." She said, still not looking at him, her English accent a little more obvious now she was speaking properly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.acreativejunkie.webs.com
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:33 pm

(Eva & Roman's conversation)

ooc - Continued in Roman & Eva - living room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:12 pm

"No, I hung up once I went back into the stores," she said. "I still think Carlisle should take a look at you, just to make sure, though you are probably right. I'm sure the new diet is very difficult to get used to."

Alice laughed at Anna's expression and grinned at her. "You should play along," she giggled. Once the car was parked, she jumped out of the car, shouting, "Jacob stay back! She's been feeding on humans left and right! She's on a frenzy!" She could hardly contain her laughter, and she whispered loud enough for only Anna to hear. "Start running at him like you're going to attack him."

She then ran out of the garage, "Jacob, watch out!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family   

Back to top Go down

Family
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next