Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Family

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:15 pm

anna laughed hysterically at what Alice had planned, she couldnt help it, j=Jacob looked soo concerend. So she put on her best "frenzied face and ruffled her hair a bit. Not that it needed it, she looked a mess with blood all over her" She crouched down ready to pounce, jumped out the car and chased Jacob.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:21 pm

Jacob was frozen to the spot.

Anna was rushing towards him her all wild and covered in blood. She wouldn't have he thought.... He was so busy worrying that h failed to react fast enough and Anna landed on him pushing him onto the floor with a loud oooooppphhhh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:23 pm

Alice was doubled over in laughter, holding her stomach as she watched the scene in front of her. "You silly dog!" she laughed, "As if I'd let her go postal on my watch."

She giggled once more and shook her head, moving back to the garage to get the bags. "Jasper!" she called, knowing he'd hear her, "Love, can you help with these bags?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:25 pm

Anna pounced and landed on jacob hard. She then growled viscously at him, trying hard not to laugh, he looked petrified. Did he really think that she would kill anyone and try and kill him? Apparently he did. She growled at him again....time for some revenge for him not trusting her. She bared her teeth at him and went quickly for his neck.
Then she kissed him quickly on the neck ad started laughing hysterically no longer able to hold it in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:27 pm

Jacob heard the growl coming from Anna and could not believe it, she would never hurt him??

He heard Alice laughing hysterically in the background and Anna kissed him on the neck. Jacob relaxed, and put his arms round and smiled, "Not funny kitty" and kissed her lightly on the lips
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:29 pm

Jasper heard Alice calling him, he looked at the newborn and smiled. "Im sorry but my wife needs me but you are safe here an the rest of the family are very near if you need anything"

He turned and quickly flew out the house towards alice's voice.

When he came to the porch he stopped dead.

There was Anna in a embrace with Jacob. He growled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:32 pm

Alice looked to Jasper and cleared her throat. "Pst!" she said only for him to hear. "Leave her be." Then louder, "Come help me and I might show you the lingerie I bought," she giggled.

She knew he was still bothered by the fact that Anna had chosen Jacob, but love was love and it wasn't fair to judge it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:32 pm

anna jumped up as soon as Jasper came outside. "umm hi Jazz.....we are back from shopping". Then she stoped dead as he saw the blood on her and looking horrified.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:35 pm

Jasper starred at all the blood on Anna.

He knew alice would not have let her kill a human and it did not smell human but something had gone wrong. Pointing at anna and ignoring jacob he pointed at at anna. "what is this?" his funger shaking at the blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:37 pm

Alice was immediately at Jasper's side, holding his arm. "Anna got sick and threw up. We think it's the blood since she's used to raw meat. I'm sure she's fine, Jasper," she smiled. "Carlisle can take a look at her sometime today." She gave his arm a squeeze and smiled, "Help me with the bags?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:41 pm

Jasper took Alices hand very worried but knew she was right, Carlisle would know what to do.

He looked down at the dog, "Jacob...." his voice was thick with anger and hoped that the mutt understood he would break his legs and feed i to him if anything happened to anna without him having to say so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Jacob looked up at Jasper and nodded, he understood everything that was being said to him.

He looked up at Anna, she was lovley he took his breath away and he leaned up and kissed her deep and hard not caring that Jasper was watching.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:46 pm

Anna couldnt help it, Jacob sent electric shocks into her and her automatic response was to kiss him right back, she knew she probably tasted of metallic blood but that didnt seem to bother him. She opened her mouth and let her tongue dance with his. She kissed him deeper and harder, not wanteing it to end. SHe had missed him so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:47 pm

Alice shook her head slightly, and pulled Jasper to the garage, opening the back of the Porsche. "Are you going to help me or should I do it myself?" she asked, nudging hide side playfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:49 pm

Jasper allowed himself to pulled to the garage, the car was filled with shopping, he helped take the bags out but his eyes never left the couple still laying on the porch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:51 pm

Alice noticed that his attention was elsewhere and sighed softly. She took the bags from him, and got the rest from the back, closing the door with her hip. "Nevermind, Jasper. Play guard for them," she said before heading inside, closing the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:52 pm

Jacob little out a small groan as Anna's tongue found his. His sense where on fire, bolts of lightening tremors sent through his body. The memory of Anna did not do her justice. She was perfect and he wanted to stay in her arms forever.

Jacob kissed her deeper ignoring the taste of blood, giving himself over to her heart, body and soul.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:55 pm

Jasper head snapped up at Alice's angry tone. He did not want to leave them alone but he had upset his love and she had to come first. He left them giving a small a growl as he steeped over them to get back into the house and Alice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:57 pm

Anna upushed jacob down to lay him on the porch, not realising they were being watched and ran her hands over his bare chest taking in every hard muscle. And gasping at the heat of his body. She pushed her hands into his hair pulling at it trying to take him deeper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:59 pm

Alice heard Jasper come in, but didn't stop as she climbed the stairs. Reaching the third floor, she set Anna's bags just inside her room, before making her way down to the bedroom she shared with Jasper. Setting the bags on the bed, she started to take them out to sort through them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:01 pm

Jacob ignored Jasper as he stepped over them to get into the house. His has other things on this mind.

Jacob's arms snaked around ann's waist and drew her closerm breathing in her sweet scent which was like a intoxicating perfume to him now, it was no longer sickly. He groaned and wanted her more than ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:04 pm

Jasper followed Alice upstairs and watched as she started to unpack the clothes that had bought.

There was a lot of stuff, "Maybe of any help my love" stepping forward and to stand right behind alice and putting his hands on her hips.

OOC Jasper and Alice thread

Last edited by Jasper Hale on Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Family   Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:05 pm

Anna pulled jacob up being careful not to dislocate his armand pulled him into the house. She ignored the others sitting in the livnig room, not even realising they were there and took him up to the third floor of the house, to what was now her room.
Her eyes didnt leave his the entiore time

OOC - post continued in Annas room
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family   

Back to top Go down

Family
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10