Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Family

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:40 pm

His kiss was all she needed to know everything was okay between them. She nodded slowly, "Of course, love," she murmured. She turned to Mia, "If you'll excuse us a moment. We'll be back shortly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mia Hale

PostSubject: Re: Family   Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:42 pm

I nodded, this was their house, so why should i disagree them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Family   Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:45 pm

At the moment Edward and Bella entered the room to make sure that everything was alright.

"Anna you stay here for a moment. You will be alright,I promise. Edward and Bella will help if you need anything and I will just be just upstairs."

Jasper gave Anna's hand a reassuring squeeze and then he turned to Alice and took her hand smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:50 pm

Alice was surprised when Jasper asked Anna to stay, and couldn't help but smile a bit more. She leaned into his and squeezed his hand as well, positively beaming at him as she lead him up the stairs to their bedroom. As they walked in, she turned to wrap her arms around him, hugging him as she pressed her face against his hard chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Family   Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:08 pm

Anna was seriosuly cross and confused as to why she had been left with these strangers - she didnt know them and from what she remembered the dog was viscious. And she didnt think that Bella and Edward particularly liked her. The child Nessie was sweet but she was half human and Anna could smell the blood so strongly. It made her throught burn intensly. Out of anger and a desire to control her thirst she ran out of the house. Her speed was such that noone had a cnahnce to stop her, she dashed into the open air and as soon as she did tho she had an impule to change. She was on autopilot and her body changed in a millisecond. To a human eye it would be as though anna had vanished into thin air and in its place was a huge dazzling white panther. Anna was ecstatic. She had not lost this major part of her. She finally felt in control again, her emotions, memories and senses were all familiar to her and she did not have the desire to kill the child and drain her of her blood anymore. She was still incredibly pissed off tho. how ireesponsible to just leave her........did they really need to go at it that badly?? She thought they had made up earlier.
she growled loudly in frustration. SHe could stay like this forever, or could she? SHe didnt know anymore. And she didnt want to risk chnaging back in case she hurt someone without JAsper there to control her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mia Hale

PostSubject: Re: Family   Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:11 pm

I waited, what else could i do? I didn't care, I was here, okay, but what did it mean to them? more people, yeah, most lightly, but that was all...I didn't belong anywhere, so why would I stay here? And...I didn't think the crowdy part would work out well with my autism...I longed to be alone sometimes,so maybe this wasn't my best idea ever...hmm crap, what now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Family   Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:39 pm

Jacob looked up when Jasper entered. He was happy to see that Anna was alright but soon they had left.

"Nessie Jakes hungry why don't we go to the kitchen to see if we can the wolfie some food" Jacob craddled Ness in his big arms and sprinted of to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mia Hale

PostSubject: Re: Family   Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:50 pm

just get used to it...try to be calmI reminded myself in my mind...I swallowed softly,why had it always been so difficult to be different...My life was as if I only could show up at the wrong time, the wrong place and interpretate al lthings on my own way...Maybe very impressive, but also very confusing myself actually...I just freaked out myself...piss off, stop with it...relaxI muttered to myself again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Family   Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:51 pm

Nessie went rhough to the kicthen with her JAckieWolf, "Jakey, take me to carnival she demanded, im bored." he wusually alwatys gave her what she wanted, she didnt know why he wasnt this time. Maybe she was just annoying to him aswell like she seemed to be to everyone else. No one seemeed to want to give her attention any more. Especially not her father.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Family   Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:02 pm

Jacob spoke to Nessie in a soothing voice, "We can't go now Ness, there is a lot going on and I think it would be best if we stayed close."

Jacob put her down and affectionally tussled her hair, "Lets see what we can find" Jacob looked his nose into the fridge and the cupboards but they where empty. "Mmm look like there is nothing here, perhaps I will get some food dropped off"

He went to the phone and dialled the store in Forks. They would be there soon, "Just drop it off at the road, I will pick it up"

Jacob turned to Nessie, "Lets go find Daddy. Jake need to go out for a bit"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Family   Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:31 pm

Jacob walked into the lounge and handed Nessie over to Edward, "Here you go Ed, take Nessie. I need to sort out some food for those of who actually eat"

He turned to leave and noticed Mia still sat there. He has almost forgotten that this newcomer was here. She was Ros niece but she looked nothing like her and she had none of her arrogance.

"I am going to go and collect a delivery of food" he told the girl. She looked scared and Jake almost felt sorry for her.

OOC Cullen Land
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mia Hale

PostSubject: Re: Family   Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:37 pm

I didn't know why i was so scared...more then just shy...turned in myself reminding myself to breath...didn't dare to react at all...just sat down, my lips pressed in a small line...guess it was very obvisious, didn't feel welcolme.;but whenever did i feel like it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Family   Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:43 pm

Edward let go of Bella's hand, slid his arm up her arm and then grinned solicly at Renesmee. "Let daddy have you." He reached for her and listened to Jacob interact with Mia.
Edward caught Nessie's eyes. "You're bored? Is there something in particular you want to do Nessie?"
Then he said to Bella: "What are you thinking love?" He watched her pensively.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mia Hale

PostSubject: Re: Family   Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:47 pm

most lightly it was just that I never know or I was welcome or not...I was a talent in misunderstang things or interprate it wrong, or just to think welcome wasn't meant to be good ...Just because all the other times with friendly people it seemed they did not like me at all,cause I was different...I had no idea my thoughts bored Edward...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Family   Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:58 pm

All the while, Edward was hearing scremaing thoughts.
Rosalie Hale's neice....Autism. She was uncomfortable, yet she needed to be in this house.
Edward pecked Nessie's cheek. "Why don't we go and see the visitor down in the living room Nessie? Want to piggie back ride?" He placed his daughter on his back and rushed downstairs to see a young girl, almost childlike.
....my thoughts bored Edward....she mentally thought.
He retracted his head back and said aloud for her to hear "you are welocme here. And why would you think you aren't?" he smiled furtively at Mia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mia Hale

PostSubject: Re: Family   Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:03 pm

I flushed..."I geuss there was actually never a place where I was welcome..." I muttered slowly...shy...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Family   Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm

Edward laughed silently, nervously. "No no no. Do not be shy. We happen to have acquired plenty of guests here, so you're timing is perfect."
He nodded at Renesmee in his arms. "This is my daughter Renesmee. I am Edward Cullen." Then silently almost he whispered, "And how do you know that I read thoughts?"
After he murmured that to poor Mia, he said to Bella, knowing she'd hear. "You can come downstairs love, we have company."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mia Hale

PostSubject: Re: Family   Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:09 pm

I smiled,as he asked that... "I see auras and so I can see personalities and gifts..."I answered with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Family   Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:12 pm

Edward;s eyebrows arched slightly. He maintained a pleasant smile on his lips as he stared back at her, still standing.
"Remarkable. But isn't that a fairy-thing?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mia Hale

PostSubject: Re: Family   Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:14 pm

"no idea..." I said...I just saw what I saw...and yes, it where auras, vague shines of light around the head of some...maybe it was just a good intuition...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Family   Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:19 pm

"You are very gifted. And so you are Rosalie's neice?" He looked at Renemsee then back to Mia.
"She is upstairs with her husband as of now. Might I offer you...something?" She didn't smell like a vampire or a dog...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mia Hale

PostSubject: Re: Family   Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:21 pm

"Yes, Rosalie is my aunt..." I nodded. "offer somthing?" I asked softly...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Family   Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:25 pm

Edward was rather stumped...."Alright....uh, we do have poptarts." He smiled. "That is if Nessie does not mind sharing them. W e do have steak, potatoes and cinnabuns. Of course water....And I am certain you know about.... (How do I put this) ...Rose...?" He fished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mia Hale

PostSubject: Re: Family   Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:28 pm

"wow..a bit more clear please, didn't understand it i guess" I muttered a bit confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Family   Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:34 pm

He chccukled. "Are you hungry or thirsty, Mia?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family   

Back to top Go down