Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

jake and anna

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: jake and anna   Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:29 pm

Naa deiced she had better chnage back. She knew she had no clothes out here but there was noone around so maybe she could make a run for it. SHe looked aorund her using her keen eyesight to double check but there was def no one ther. she she quickly chnaged back. Sighing as she looked down at her newly re-formed body,, her scars were still there, they were obviosuly a permanent part of her as they ahppened when she was a panther. But the damage Serena had inflicted has vanished. She smiled at that, at least she would not have that eprmanent remionder of what had happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: jake and anna   Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:34 pm

Jacob stepped outside,

He coud smell Anna near by, that strange smell that sickly sweet. "Anna are you ok?? Do you need anything?" Jacob was worried and was not sure what to expect, was she 'normal'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: jake and anna   Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:37 pm

"Oh crap" Anna swore to herself, she could really do without jacob seeing her naked right now. She didnt even know the guy and shwe wasnt entirely sure how he would react to her anymroe or her to him for that matter.
"ummmm.....yeah just a minute..." She spun round trying to find something to cover herslef with. All she saw was on old raggy shirt that looked like it had seen beter days. She thres it on and did not have time to do up the buttons beofre jake had come round the corner. God thatw et dog smell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: jake and anna   Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:42 pm

Jacob followed the scent round the corner and found Anna standing there in a shirt that little to the imagination.

He cleared his throat and quickly looked at the ground, "Sorry. I was just going down to the end of the road to pick up a delivery of food. I was wondering if you might like to come" Jacob could not help but peek up at the beautiful girl. "It might be a good distration" he mumbled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: jake and anna   Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:45 pm

Anna found that although she didnt like the dog smell coming from jacob it didnt irritate her as much as she thought it would. It certainly didnt burn her throat like the scent from Nessie did.
"umm yeha sure, ummmm" she quickly did up the rest of thje buttons on her shirt, her now nimble fingers doing them up in less than a second, it wopuld have to do, she didnt have any of her own clothes.
She followed jacob as he walked away from the house.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: jake and anna   Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:50 pm

Jacob thrust his hand deep into his pockets. For some strange reason he was nervous, unsure of himself this was not usual for him.

He cleared his throat." What are you" That came out all wrong, he stumbled on, "I mean I am glad that your not dead and all that but a vampire is lethal to our kind. Well for me anyway. So what you are now a Werekitty...." He stopped realsing he was making a right hash of this. Jacob shook his head, was was wrong with him??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: jake and anna   Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:54 pm

Anna looke dup at Jacob, he was definately different to yesterdya when he had been all agressive and protective..hmm oh well, must be his hormones or something. "WEell i guess i dont know what i am. Part vmap part shapeshifter i guess. So yeah werekitty would probably be a good description.2 She had to fight her natural speed of wealiking which weas now apparently very fast and had to slow to keep at jakes slightly faster than human pace. GOd, she hadnt even looked in a mirror yet, she didnt even know what she looked like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: jake and anna   Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:00 pm

Jacob nodded, he seemed at a loss for words. He looked at he girl next to him and gasped at the site of her eyes.

"Anna you really are half and half, look at those eyes. There incredible!!" He wanted to reach out and touch her, he still felt drawn to her but the pull was different. She stank but she looked so helpless. He shook his head vigorously, he really needed to get over this damsel in distress think he had going on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: jake and anna   Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:03 pm

"What what do you mean half and half?" she wished she had a mirror, she had never been vein but she didnt want to look like a freak.
She started playing with her hair, twisting it in her fingers. Its not as if she felt a need to do it, she didnt feel a need to move at al. She just didnt want hi to be uncomfortable with her. This must be Hard for him, having a new shapeshifter appear, then just a suddenly as they appear, they kinda disappear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: jake and anna   Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:11 pm

Jacob watched as she nervously played with her. Do vampires even get nervous Jacob wondered.

"Your eyes, one has stayed that vivid blue and the other is blood red. It's quite a contrast but you know in a good way. I kinda like it" He smiled.

This was weird and wondered how to make Anna feel more at ease. He had never heard of a vamp/shifter before so had no idea of anything to say that might help.

"Here's the food" They had come to end of Cullen drive and he picked up the big box of food with ease. "I'll make you something to eat".

Jacob paused and stuttered, "Thhhhat is if you DO eat. mean of course you eat but I man food. O shit....." HIs voice trailed off so much for distracting her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: jake and anna   Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:16 pm

Anna couldnt help but laugh her musicla laugh at the way he corrected himslef. "Well, in this form i kinda have a different appetite, but as the panther i dont know, she wasnt hungry when i changed. Probably cos of the 2 bucks i downed yesterday"
Jacob had made her feel better. It was good to feel a bit more relaxed and it was nice to get out of the tension of the house. She loved Jasper dearly but he could be quite intense and she needed some fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: jake and anna   Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:23 pm

Jacob shoulders visibly relaxed when he heard Anna laugh.

"Well if you do get hungry when your a shifter I can always hunt with you or just keep you company or something" He smiled at her.

Jacob was surprised at how comfortable he felt. I mean she was half vampire and he had learned to tolerate the Cullens and he loved Nessie and she was half perhaps that was why it was easy.

"This cant be easy for you but I must admit that the Doc is a good guy and he will help you as much as he can?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: jake and anna   Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:25 pm

"I dont think that Doctor Cullen will honestly want me aruond when he gets back. He must hate me, i am pulling his family apart. i know he came to bring me back but when he has had time to think he will realise i am not good for them. ANyway, wanna race? "
anna fancied checking her speed out as she knew that vampires tended to be pretty fast. She blurred past Jacob who looked shocked at her before he moved to follow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: jake and anna   Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:39 pm

Anna was gone in a blur. Jacob ran to follow but there was no way he was going to catch up in this form and he could not phase to catch up because he had the stupid food.

Jacob found Anna smiling and laughing on the front porch.

"No fare" he laughed. "I can't play chase with a Vamp like this" pointing his long tall dark human body.

"Stick around and I will give you a real race sometime" he grinned. Jacob liked her, she was nice perhaps she was growing on him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: jake and anna   Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:44 pm

Anna sat on the porch while she waited, grinning for jacob to catch up. Shbe was not even out of breath. It was amazing, it had felt like she was floating at a thousand miles an hour.
"slow coach" she teased as he arrived at the porch. "hoe bout when your done eating later we have a proper race, kitty cat v puppy dog"
/she indicated to him that he should sit next to her. Having to look up to all 7ft of him was making her feel tiny. She crossed her ankles amazed at how slender and pale they were. She had always been pale but now she was almost translucent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: jake and anna   Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:52 pm

Jacob put the box of food down on the porch and sat down next to Anna.

Her scent filled his nostrils still sweet but less sickly perhaps he was getting use to it. This blend of vamp and shifter. Jacob stretched out his long legs infront of him and sighed contently.

"You know Anna, the Cullens attract a lot of weird things but I am sort of glad that you found them and it might chill Jasper out a bit. I know he is his brother but he is very intense at times but then he has had quite a life I suppose that sort of does to that you...."

He turned at look at Anna. The strange mixture of vamp and shifter had made her even more pretty, like a angel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: jake and anna   Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:57 pm

The way Jacob was looking at Anna was starting to make her feel weird. She knew yesterday that he had liked her but she mad begun to think maybe he had gotten over that now he was a shifter. She just hoped he didnt get the wrong idea about her friendliness towards him.
"Well, me and jasper are reallly only just getting to know each other, we have barely spent any time together. All i know about him is his past, i dont really know much about him now. And the Cullens have been good to me, i guess i count into one of the weird things they attracted hey." She smiled lightly at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: jake and anna   Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Jacob smiled,

He relaxed into the porch steps, he felt at comfortable with Anna. It reminded him of those days with Bella when Edward had disappeared and they use to hang out making the bikes. Jacob looked at her, she was gorgeous but he had no urge to kiss or hold her well at least not in that way. Perhaps it was just a weird friendship that I had fallen into.

"Jasper is quite, always with Alice. At times I think she is his guard dog, but he is a new "vegetarian" and I suppose that he is just being cautious. He fights well, has a sharp mind, let's just say I am glad the he is a Cullen"

Jacob grinned hoping that she sensed his light tone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: jake and anna   Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:12 pm

"so he saved your furry behind a few times then" she teased punching him very lightly on the arm. "then again after your show of strengh yesterday i could guess that you need saving a lot." The touch to his arm had not intiated a vision of his past like it had with Jasper, perhaps he was masked by being a shifter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: jake and anna   Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:37 pm

"We have both saved each others furry and shiny white butts." He huffed and "Well you..... damn I u where just good" he grinned as he said it.

"Maybe you can teach this old dog some new tricks" and playfully swatted Anna on the arm. It was cold and solid as a rock but it didn't hurt and the mixture of vamp and shift was odd and would take some getting use too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: jake and anna   Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:44 pm

Anna giggled rather more girlishly then she had intended when Jacob playfully swatted her arm. Damn he was hot, literaaly feverish. Had\she been that hot?
"Well believe me i have probably had more training than most shifters wouldn have in a lifetime. ANd yeah i have no problem giving you a few pointers." She smiled sweetly at him. "But first you will have to show me what you can really do, as a human, it will show me your weaknesses. you need to build up you human ability before you can build up your wolfs one. Shapeshifter one oh one."
She stod up and held her small hand out to pull him up. "Cummon, no time like the present."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: jake and anna   Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:51 pm

Jacob took her hand.

He had no idea what this WereKitty was going to show him but it sounded like fun. Jacob grinned, " Your on girl, lets get it on!!" He through back his head and gave a proper full throttled chuckle. "This is gonna be fun"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: jake and anna   Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:05 pm

Anna moved to the middle of the clearing in front of the cullen house with jacob a few feet behind her. "Stop there Jacob" She mvoed a few mters in front of him then turned to face him. A Mischevious look on her face. She stood perfectly still. The only thing about her that moved was her hair blowing in the midday breeze.
"When you are ready i want you to try and pin me"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: jake and anna   Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:08 pm

Jacob looked at Anna and felt a bit weird about pinning a girl but then he saw her mischievous grin, he smiled "Here I come Kitty"

He lunged at her hitting her full in the stomach with his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: jake and anna   Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:15 pm

She didnt even flinch as Jacobs hard hot head rammed her full in the stomach. This pleased her. This was going to be more fun then she thought teaching him a lesson.
"is that the bes you got puppy?" She grabbed his neck and shoulder and flung him over onto his back straddlinghim lightly, forgetting al she was wearing was a flimsy shirt. "bit ovious dont you think?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jake and anna   

Back to top Go down

jake and anna
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next